The donations received by the University over these periods are:
- Donation of six (6) buses by His Excellency, Alhaji Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, Executive Governor of Sokoto State (2007-2011, 2011-2015);
- Renovation/Rehabilitation of the University Clinic;
- Donation of drugs to the University Clinic;
- Donation of mattresses to the University Clinic;
- Furnishing (Furniture and computers) of the Alumni Temporary
- Secretariat at the Permanent site;
- Blocks (Male and Female) of Toilet Facilities worth N4million built by Kebbi State Chapter.
Ladies and gentlemen, the synopsis of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Alumni Association given above reveals the following facts about the association:
- The Alumni Association is dependent on the University for Office Accommodation which appears to be a shared facility with other arms of the university;
- The communication channel between the National Executive Council and the Development Office appears to be semi-formal.
- The effort to establish a strong national association is progressing steadily albeit with some challenges. This is evident from the fact that since the first national convention in 2006, the association has managed to hold successful conventions though not as regular as required by the tenure of the NEC;
- The growth of the State chapters of the Association is relatively slow with chapters in only 27% of the states;
- The contributions of the Alumni to the University are marginal. This may reflect unhealthy financial position of the alumni which could imply financial dependence of the Association on the University.